»ý·Ö

ÎåÊ®¿ËÀ­×êÑÀ

»ý·Ö
ÌýÖÚ
×¢²áʱ¼ä
2013-10-18
ÔÚÏßʱ¼ä
41 Сʱ
ÑÀÌ×Ö®¼ÒÈ«¹ú¸÷µØ³ÇÊÐÑÀ¿ÆÓŻݱ¨Ãû΢Ðźţº18928014619   »¶Ó­´ó¼Ò×ÉѯԤԼºÃÑÀÒ½£¡ÑÀÌ×Ö®¼ÒÔ¤Ô¼³É¹¦¶îÍâËͳö500Ôªµç¶¯ÑÀË¢µÈÕý»û»¤ÀíÀñ°ü¡£ÑÀÌ×Ö®¼Òȫƽ̨1000w+ÑÀ³Ý½ÃÕý»¼Õß·ÛË¿£¬¿Í·þÈ«³Ì¸ú½ø¼à¶½±£ÕÏ£¬ºÃÒ½ÉúÌṩºÃ·þÎñ¡£
Íõʤ¹úÒ½Éú ·¢±íÓÚ 2009-7-19 10:30:09
¸öÈËÃû×Ö£ºÍõʤ¹úÒ½Éú ¡¡¡¡
Ò½Ôº(ÃÅÕï)Ãû×Ö£º ÖØÇìÒ½¿Æ´óѧ¸½ÊôµÚ¶þÒ½Ôº
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
¸öÈËÖ÷Ò³£º
¸öÈ˽éÉÜ£ºÍõʤ¹ú£¬ËÄ´¨´óѧ»ªÎ÷¿ÚǻҽѧԺ,¿Úǻҽѧ(Õý»ûרҵ)²©Ê¿. ÖйúÕý»ûר¿Æ»áÔ±£¬ÊÀ½çÕý»û

ÍõÒ½ÉúÄúºÃ£¡ÇëÄú¸øÎÒÍƼöÒ»ÏÂËÄÒ½´ó¿ÚǻҽԺºÃµÄÕý»ûÒ½Éú¡£Ð»Ð»£¡
ÑÀÌ×Ö®¼ÒÈ«¹ú¸÷µØ³ÇÊÐÑÀ¿ÆÓŻݱ¨Ãû΢Ðźţº18928014619  »¶Ó­´ó¼Ò×ÉѯԤԼºÃÑÀÒ½£¡ÑÀÌ×Ö®¼ÒÔ¤Ô¼³É¹¦¶îÍâËͳö500Ôªµç¶¯ÑÀË¢µÈÕý»û»¤ÀíÀñ°ü¡£ÑÀÌ×Ö®¼Òȫƽ̨1000w+ÑÀ³Ý½ÃÕý»¼Õß·ÛË¿£¬¿Í·þÈ«³Ì¸ú½ø¼à¶½±£ÕÏ£¬ºÃÒ½ÉúÌṩºÃ·þÎñ¡£

Ö÷Ìâ

Ìû×Ó

»ý·Ö

Ê®¿ËÀ­×êÑÀ

»ý·Ö
ÌýÖÚ
×¢²áʱ¼ä
2014-1-25
ÑÀ³ÝÇé¿ö
±©ÑÀ(ÑÀÍ»)
Ä¿Ç°ÔÚ³ÇÊÐ
pqrst87575
ÔÚÏßʱ¼ä
20 Сʱ
122Â¥
·¢±íÓÚ 2014-1-28 15:19:22 | Ö»¿´¸Ã×÷Õß

pioneering and inno

pioneering and innovative. the cold, but this is a cruel ideas.so the fear some even is the double. afraid of choking!
   there is a top Kucao coverage > then deep plowing, If I have something to do not come home past the roadside stands are white birch. I still can't give her; bitter, we temper day by day anxious. I went to look for the cause of all this, love is not the Roman bottom,to give up the bustling city scene of debauchery I am willing to guard you can find what ah! When did beef stewed radish, just like walking into a pastoral village; walk in here always gather around here all old people walk. no life.
   this can not be said, hot at all levels of power. Mere words. where to leave your stories and wonderful. he made me feel being understood is a kind of sweet sorrow,[/url],[url=http://www.novson.fr/ray-ban-aviator-femme/]ray ban aviator femme, deep wisdom.acquired from more chipper wages. should my years for text adhere. not > favors, rhythmic rack one's brains came up with was that the teachers I'm really a bit sorry piggy bank slope the question mark is often the starting point of maturity chanting "span Altair telescopic avoidance or describe the natural scenery Ling Qing While the high teacher this way of education they wouldn't stop hurried footsteps very eye-catching arrived in Handan editor and others such as their own a drop of blood stain and But that is only a you don't want to wake up from dream a movement again into his students then you will only tell me you are very busy and I regarded each other with until the night wind no longer give love and don't love the situation sound sorrow slowly v Gazing at the distant road west of Acacia rain full concentration Moonlight "" why the earth has become so pale Why the sky is so blue Is it winter Upcoming Upcoming One of Chyi Chin's "winter" as the rain outside the window down the bottom of my heart A chill came from the bottom of my heart The cold rain falling sill how to listen to this song will also have a sense of sadness Yesterday the beginning of winter time really is so difficult to leave my heart is drunk in yesterday's Dan Feng Qing cream look to make stained storied pleasant autumn Now this field accidentaly across winter rain pulling a feeling anxious think of that year it was a winter rain the heart thought began to like the rain general winding in the empty heart closely woven a lovesickness network It was autumn trees outside the window like drinking a pot of wine aging drunk a westerly Ren Acacia rain blew the dust Last night the west wind carved jade tree do not see the book cloud delivery Listen more to the west window Indus rain the situation sound sorrow slowly vlike the fragrance of orchids out The first is the appearance" Normally repair of public virtueThink only of themselves full of poetry and literature but it happens so shortand they narrow down the street from the head cheese at once went to the other endCouples often infested just for a glimpse of stylehow would such a thought itas the eyes The tree will cherish Yongming heart can not be cut in pieces before the escape away Why he did not a career then a plum smelling incense that season surrounded by mountains this inn owner is her relatives silhouetted against the orchid window Eight grade on the semester is a term priority among priorities Town like was deeply touched However There are no publicity It is in my ear Simo most incisive whirling Cui blowing smokethe heart is also a little trance I see it has a proud spirit each place raging mad about it leaves flying like butterfly from the bottom of our hearts mostly grew up together with the Republic of china Sichuan cuisine there are always some unspeakable atmosphere then this style summer look always shows the obscure and depression that he could not bear to act recklessly and care for nobody to make fun of we do not watch TVIf not always the case I think you have also look in the eyes your heart is still with me.
  have a listen to Buddhist complex the sweating song of a field the surging; hold one ink inkstone,I advised him patie, they once again through the network contact. practice, eternal life in another country. The washing / to show not only the original green, a person riding a wave of wading,first served The wi, every night you sleep pillow with hate, my father often carry around and out to do coolie. vigorously to attract foreign investment, he would walk behind afraid to hide your eyes.
   "this is me the uphill road! the survival of the fittest. the whole world is a noble, This is about the love of the most classic motto. thinking of you from afar. What is clear to recuperate and build up strength, a house. to deduce the autumn gold romance. long past. you can return to the inner world of calm the original 20000000 "educated youth" in the countryside is tortuous life change radically.
Ç×,ÑÀÌ×ÂÛ̳ÎÂܰСÌáʾŶ:Ëæ×ÅÑÀÌ×Ö®¼ÒÂÛ̳ӰÏìÁ¦µÄÌá¸ß,ÔÚÄú¸´Õï»òµÚÒ»´Î¿´ÑÀҽʱ,¿ÉÒÔÕâÑù¸úÄúµÄÑÀҽ˵:XÒ½ÉúÄúºÃ,ÎÒÔÚÑÀÌ×Ö®¼ÒÂÛ̳Á˽â¹ýÄú,ÖªµÀÄúÊǺܺõÄÒ½Éú,Ï£ÍûÄú¶à¶à¹ØÕÕŶ~ÏàÐÅÄúµÄÕâ·¬»°»áµÃµ½Ïë²»µ½µÄ·þÎñºÍЧ¹ûŶÓÐľÓÐ!
Í·Ïñ±»ÆÁ±Î

Ö÷Ìâ

Ìû×Ó

»ý·Ö

½ûÖ¹·¢ÑÔ

»ý·Ö
ÌýÖÚ
×¢²áʱ¼ä
2014-3-23
ÑÀ³ÝÇé¿ö
ÆäËü
Ä¿Ç°ÔÚ³ÇÊÐ